Ahhh there is nothing more exciting than the first snow of a new year! I love snow! Everything is like a new canvas, perfectly blanked in white. I also argue if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow. If you follow me on Instagram you probably know this shoot is a couple weeks old. I feel like I've been in a constant state of catching up. As soon as I finish one project I have at least a dozen more waiting in line to be completed.
With a new year in front of me, I find myself thinking on what I want to accomplish, what goals I want to set. I tend to be overly ambitious, setting goals I know I won't complete but I also love being challenged!
So this year, I'm challenging myself to the following:
1. Get up earlier, seize the day!
2. I want to eat healthier and lose this baby weight
3. I want to be more active on my blog and Instagram as well as rekindle my friendships I've created online. (This will be the most challenging)
4. Keep my house more tidy. I'm actually a total neat freak but since Isla, I've delegated way too many chores and now it's not as perfect as it once was.
5. Do more crafts & activities with my girls
6. Finish more home projects, like finish painting my kitchen cabinets!
7. Get out of the house more, be more independent, and social. I always make excuses as to why I can't but this year I need to work on breaking that!
8. Continue to expand my photography skills and knowledge.
9. Lastly strengthen my relationship with God
It's a big list but I think they are things that I can accomplish. I hope you will keep me accountable and I'll check in with how I'm progressing.
Have you set any goals for this year? I'd love to hear them! I'm excited to start tackling mine. I'm already working on my weight and eating healthier. And here I am two blog posts within a week. Woohoo!
Anyhoo, I'm pretty tickled about this outfit! ModCloth has had some pretty fabulous sales this past month and this skirt was one I snatched up. It's elasticized back makes me happy! I love a skirt that breathes and moves with my waist.
This top is from Le Bomb Shop and a must staple for any modern vintage lovers wardrobe. They are so flattering and hold their shape incredibly well.
I apologize about how bright these photos are. I loooove bright photos but these seem brighter than usual. I've upgraded my lightroom & photoshop, I'm still getting used to their new settings. I'm also wonder if my blog layout is to blame, a setting making everything brighter? I'll look into it.
Top: Le Bomb Shop
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: ModCloth (Similar)
That's all for now! I'm excited for the photos I'll be sharing soon. Till then,
Take Care & Enjoy,