|By: Vitamina Eu|
|By: Two String Jane|
|It's no secret I'm a huge fan of ModCloth. This outfit is definitely going on my soon to have list!|
|By: GOOD AFTER NINE|
|By: Pottery Lodge|
|By: Elefawn Vintage|
1. Hand Painted Espresso cups. Aren't these cups just too cute? We are huge coffee drinkers in this house and it seems there has been a shortage of coffee cups lately. I suspect Jed or Chloie is to blame but I have yet to prove it.
2. I've been eying their clothes for a while. I love their style.
3. Day Off the Grid Dress in Bright Floral - by ModCloth (Click for direct link)
4. Greet Your Day Socks in Cream - by ModCloth - I've been obsessed with over the knee socks lately! It's a nice change from tights all the time.
5. Charter School Cardigan in Peacock - by ModCloth - If you don't own one of their cardigans, give them a try! I own 5-6 of them. They complete any outfit so nicely.
6. Leaf for the Day Belt in Black - by ModCloth - I love elastic belts. They are so much more comfortable to wear. This particular belt also comes in brown, navy, and red.
7. Script Read-Through Flat - by ModCloth - These are so cute! ModCloth carries sever different styles and colors.
8. White Rabbit Ring - Their rings are so unique. The rabbit was definitely my favorite but all their jewelry is great. The snow fox was a close second.
9. Recently I've been adding a lot of white accents to brighten up my home. I love that this not only adds that white elements I want but a splash of green my most favorite color. (plant not included)
10. I love adding unusual vintage elements to my home. Not only is blue an accent in my home but I simply love the mod style it has.